Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

I'll Still Trust In Your Love


Though the earth shake and tremble
Though the seas toss and roar
Though the stars fall from heaven
I'll still trust in Your love

Though wars rage around me
Though nations rise and fall
Though I lose all I hold dear
I'll still trust in Your love

In all things I'll praise You
And I will give thanks
And if the worst of days come
I'll still trust in Your love


Though wickedness should increase
Though love and faith wax cold
Though great deceptions abound
I'll choose to give Your love

Though suffering and trial
And tribulation come
Though chains be put on me
I'll choose to give Your love

In all things I'll choose love
And I will forgive
And if the worst of days come
I'll choose to give Your love


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home